- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Execute a command repeatedly and scroll the output
Vii pronounced seven is a simple program which accepts input from the standard input and displays pages of the input on the terminal.
These pages are delimited by form-feeds or EOF. The display can be scrolled if the output is wider or longer than the screen.
Vii can also repeatedly execute a command at a configurable interval and the most recent output is displayed. This is useful for status monitoring where the command itself does not have a repeatable or curses interface.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zxfer - Easily and reliably transfer ZFS filesystems
- Ztop - Display ZFS dataset I/O in real time
- Zsm - ZFS Snapshot Manager
- Zsd - Destroys ZFS snapshots
- Zrepl - ZFS dataset replication tool
- Zrep - ZFS based replication and failover solution
- Zpool-iostat-viz - ZFS pool I/O latency statistics
- Zoxide - Fast cd alternative that learns your habits
- Zogftw - Creates redundant backups on encrypted ZFS pools
- Znapzend - ZFS-centric backup tool
- Zisofs-tools - User utilities for zisofs
- Zidrav - File corruption detection and repair program
- Zfstools - OpenSolaris-compatible auto snapshotting for ZFS
- Zfsnap2 - Portable performant script to make rolling ZFS snapshots easy
- Zfsnap - Simple sh script to make zfs rolling snaphosts with cron