- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
CSG modelling system from the US Ballistic Research Laboratory
BRL-CAD is a powerful Combinatorial/Constructive Solid Geometry CSG solid modeling system that includes an interactive geometry editor, ray-tracing support for rendering and geometric analysis, network-distributed framebuffer support, image and signal-processing tools, and an embedded scripting language.
The package is a collection of over 400 tools and utilities across over 750,000 lines of source code. Included is support for various geometric data format conversions, image and signal processing capabilities, sophisticated ray-tracing based lighting models, network distributed ray-tracing, massively parallel ray-tracing, animation capabilities, data compression, image handling, and interactive 3-D geometric editing. Included is an implementation of Weiler’s n-Manifold Geometry NMG data structures for surface-based solid models and photon mapping.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zcad - Simple CAD program
- Z88 - Compact Finite Element Analysis System
- Yosys - Yosys Open SYnthesis Suite
- Yosys-systemverilog - SystemVerilog support for Yosys
- Xyce - Xyce electronic simulator
- Xcircuit - X11 circuit schematics drawing program
- Veryl - Veryl A modern Hardware Description Language (HDL)
- Veroroute - PCB (printed circuit board) design software
- Verilog-mode.el - Emacs lisp modules for the Verilog language
- Verilator - Synthesizable Verilog to C++ compiler
- Uranium - Python framework for 3D printing applications
- Uhdm - Universal Hardware Data Model
- Tochnog - Free explicit/implicit Finite Element Program
- Tkgate - Event driven digital circuit simulator
- Sweethome3d - Free interior 3D design application