- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Compact Finite Element Analysis System
What is Z88?
Z88 is a fast, powerful and compact Finite Elements Analysis Program especially designed for PCs, workstations and large computers with UNIX and PCs with Windows XP/95.
# Z88 features 20 finite element types. # It covers plane stress, plate bending, axial symmetric structures and spacial structures up to 20-node Serendipity hexahedrons. # Comes with a user-friendly interface the Z88 Commander. # Has a powerful mesh generator. # Features a DXF converter and two plot programs. # Contains the FEA solver featuring an in-situ Cholesky solver along with the Jennings storage method. # For large structures the new iteration solver is recommended. # The import of COSMOS and NASTRAN files from Pro/ENGINEER with option Pro/MECHANICA is possible.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zcad - Simple CAD program
- Yosys - Yosys Open SYnthesis Suite
- Yosys-systemverilog - SystemVerilog support for Yosys
- Xyce - Xyce electronic simulator
- Xcircuit - X11 circuit schematics drawing program
- Veryl - Veryl A modern Hardware Description Language (HDL)
- Veroroute - PCB (printed circuit board) design software
- Verilog-mode.el - Emacs lisp modules for the Verilog language
- Verilator - Synthesizable Verilog to C++ compiler
- Uranium - Python framework for 3D printing applications
- Uhdm - Universal Hardware Data Model
- Tochnog - Free explicit/implicit Finite Element Program
- Tkgate - Event driven digital circuit simulator
- Sweethome3d - Free interior 3D design application
- Svls - SystemVerilog language server