- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Free explicit/implicit Finite Element Program
TOCHNOG is a free finite element program with many features. TOCHNOG accepts free format input. Boundary conditions can be imposed at geometrical entities, as well as nodes and elements.
Among the FE models supported are differential equations materials, convection-diffusion equations, Stokes and Navier-Stokes fluids, elasticity isotropy and transverse isotropy, plasticity Von-Mises, Mohr-Coulomb, etc.; plastic surfaces can be arbitrarily combined. Residues in equations and error estimates for all data can be printed or plotted using gnuplot/plotmtv, CalculiX or gmsh.
TOCHNOG supports a choice of description frames including Lagrangian, Eulerian and arbitrary Eulerian-Lagrangian AEL.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zcad - Simple CAD program
- Z88 - Compact Finite Element Analysis System
- Yosys - Yosys Open SYnthesis Suite
- Yosys-systemverilog - SystemVerilog support for Yosys
- Xyce - Xyce electronic simulator
- Xcircuit - X11 circuit schematics drawing program
- Veryl - Veryl A modern Hardware Description Language (HDL)
- Veroroute - PCB (printed circuit board) design software
- Verilog-mode.el - Emacs lisp modules for the Verilog language
- Verilator - Synthesizable Verilog to C++ compiler
- Uranium - Python framework for 3D printing applications
- Uhdm - Universal Hardware Data Model
- Tkgate - Event driven digital circuit simulator
- Sweethome3d - Free interior 3D design application
- Svls - SystemVerilog language server