- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Code Analyzer from the uops.info project
uiCA is a simulator that can predict the throughput of basic blocks on recent Intel microarchitectures. In addition to that, it also provides insights into how the code is executed.
uiCA is based on data from uops.info, combined with a detailed pipeline model. Like related tools, it assumes that all memory accesses result in cache hits.
Checkout these related ports:
- Wrk - Modern HTTP benchmarking tool
- Webbench - Simple forking web benchmark
- Vkpeak - Profile Vulkan devices to find their peak capacities
- Vkoverhead - Evaluate CPU overhead of Vulkan drivers
- Vkmark - Vulkan benchmark
- Vegeta - HTTP load testing tool and library
- Uperf - Network performance tool to model and replay of networking patterns
- Unixbench - BYTE magazine's Public Domain benchmark for UNIX
- Ubench - Unix Benchmark Utility for CPU(s) and memory
- Typometer - Text/code editor typing latency analyzer
- Ttcp - Benchmarking tool for analysing TCP and UDP performance
- Tsung - Multi-protocol distributed load testing tool
- Thrulay - Network capacity tester
- Tcpblast - Measures the throughput of a TCP connection
- Sysbench - Scriptable database and system performance benchmark