May 26, 2018
Multi-platform support library with a focus on asynchronous I/O
libuv is a multi-platform support library with a focus on asynchronous I/O.
- Full-featured event loop backed by epoll, kqueue, IOCP, event ports.
- Asynchronous TCP and UDP sockets
- Asynchronous DNS resolution
- Asynchronous file and file system operations
- File system events
- ANSI escape code controlled TTY
- IPC with socket sharing, using Unix domain sockets or named pipes Windows
- Child processes
- Thread pool
- Signal handling
- High resolution clock
- Threading and synchronization primitives