- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
OSC injection/ejection from/to UDP/TCP/Serial for LV2
LV2 plugin bundle from OpenMusicKontrollers
- DeCloak Embed OSC in MIDI Sysex messages. Use this to smuggle arbitrary OSC packets via MIDI to a given destination.
- Control This is an OSC learn plugin. It translates OSC messages directly to LV2 Control ports and features automatic range detection.
- Disk Record/Playback of OSC to/from disk. Record all incoming OSC message with sample accuracy and play them back later from disk.
- IO A plugin able to inject/eject OSC packets into/from the plugin graph to/from network and serial lines.
- Ninja Embed Turtle RDF in OSC as string. Use this to smuggle arbitrary LV2 atom messages via OSC to a given destination.
- UnPack Embed arbitrary 1-3 byte MIDI commands but Sysex in OSC messages. Use this to send MIDI commands via OSC to a given destination.
- Query This plugin implements our OSC Introspect specification. It thus exports any methods and parameters of a given OSC device transparently to LV2 properties.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zynaddsubfx - Realtime software synthesizer
- Zrythm - Modern music production system, also known as DAW
- Zplugins-lv2 - Collection of LV2 plugins to be bundled with Zrythm
- Zmusic - GZDoom's music system as a standalone library
- Zita-rev1 - Reworked version of the reverb originally developed for Aeolus
- Zita-resampler - C++ library for resampling audio signals
- Zita-njbridge - Command line client to transmit audio over a local IP network
- Zita-mu1 - Simple Jack app used to organise stereo monitoring
- Zita-jclient - Library to create a Jack client with a few lines of C++
- Zita-dpl1 - Look-ahead digital peak level limiter
- Zita-convolver - Fast, partitioned convolution engine library
- Zita-bls1 - Blumlein Shuffler converter of binaural signals to stereo speaker pair
- Zita-at1 - Autotuner Jack application
- Zita-alsa-pcmi - Easy access to ALSA PCM devices
- Zinf - GTK-based MP3 player