- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Client libraries for the APIs of various Git forges
Ghub is a library that provides basic support for using the Github REST v3 and GraphQL v4 APIs from Emacs packages. It abstracts access to API resources using only a handful of functions that are not resource-specific.
Ghub handles the creation, storage and use of access tokens using a setup wizard to make it easier for users to get started and to reduce the support burden imposed on package maintainers. It also comes with a comprehensive manual to address the cases when things don’t just work as expected or in case you don’t want to use the wizard.
Ghub is intentionally limited to only provide these two essential features - basic request functions and guided setup - to avoid being too opinionated, which would hinder wide adoption. It is assumed that wide adoption would make life easier for users and maintainers alike, because then all packages that talk to the Github API could be configured the same way.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zziplib - Library to provide transparent read access to zipped files
- Zydis - Fast and lightweight x86/x86-64 disassembler library
- Zycore-c - Support library with platform independent types, macros, etc for Zydis
- Zthread - Platform-independent object-oriented C++ threading library
- Zookeeper - Coordination Service for Distributed Applications
- Zls - Zig LSP implementation + Zig Language Server
- Zfp - High throughput library for compressed floating-point arrays
- Zeal - Offline documentation browser
- Zapcc - C++ caching compiler based on clang
- Zanata-platform - Web-based translation platform
- Zanata-cli - Zanata Java command line client
- Z88dk - Complete Z80/Z180 development kit
- Z80ex - ZiLOG Z80 CPU emulator library
- Z80asm - Assembler for the Z80 microprocessor
- Z80-asm - Z80 assembly code assembler and disassembler