- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Date and time library based on the C++11/14/17
This is actually several separate C++11/C++14/C++17 libraries
- “date.h” is a header-only library which builds upon
. It adds some new duration types, and new time_point types. It also adds "field" types such as year_month_day which is a struct year, month, day. And it provides convenient means to convert between the "field" types and the time_point types.
- “tz.h” / “tz.cpp” are a timezone library built on top of the “date.h” library.
This timezone library is a complete parser of the IANA timezone database. It
provides for an easy way to access all of the data in this database, using the
types from “date.h” and
. The IANA database also includes data on leap seconds, and this library provides utilities to compute with that information as well.
- “iso_week.h” is a header-only library built on top of the “date.h” library which implements the ISO week date calendar.
- “julian.h” is a header-only library built on top of the “date.h” library which implements a proleptic Julian calendar which is fully interoperable with everything above.
- “islamic.h” is a header-only library built on top of the “date.h” library which implements a proleptic Islamic calendar which is fully interoperable with everything above.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zziplib - Library to provide transparent read access to zipped files
- Zydis - Fast and lightweight x86/x86-64 disassembler library
- Zycore-c - Support library with platform independent types, macros, etc for Zydis
- Zthread - Platform-independent object-oriented C++ threading library
- Zookeeper - Coordination Service for Distributed Applications
- Zls - Zig LSP implementation + Zig Language Server
- Zfp - High throughput library for compressed floating-point arrays
- Zeal - Offline documentation browser
- Zapcc - C++ caching compiler based on clang
- Zanata-platform - Web-based translation platform
- Zanata-cli - Zanata Java command line client
- Z88dk - Complete Z80/Z180 development kit
- Z80ex - ZiLOG Z80 CPU emulator library
- Z80asm - Assembler for the Z80 microprocessor
- Z80-asm - Z80 assembly code assembler and disassembler