May 26, 2018
Graphical front end for cscope and cscope clones
A graphical front-end to
cscope' and its clone cs’ with a number of
nice features, including
- Graphical window interface for general ease of use.
- Function call hierarchy and function viewer.
- Recall of previous queries and query results for easy browsing.
- Ability to switch between databases and query back-ends.
- Source code highlighting ala Emacs.
- Querying and building may be performed simultaneously.
- Build database dialog allows interactively configuring source and include directories.
- Saves queries and/or query results for later sessions.
- Query results and file browser separated by adjustable pane.
- Full text search in viewer windows.
- Convenient key and button bindings.
- Ability to invoke any editor directly from browser.
- Crude but existing help menu.