- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Jul 20, 2023
Free drag-and-drop GUI builder for Tk and Java from Sun
Main Features of Sun’s SpecTcl 1.1
Easy to Learn SpecTcl’s drag & drop interface along with a powerful toolbar and on-line help make it easy to start building GUI applications.
Tcl and Java Support SpecTcl generates both Tcl and Java code.
Platform Independent SpecTcl runs on all major platforms Solaris, SunOS, Linux, Windows 95, Windows NT Server 3.51, Windows NT Workstation 3.51, MacOS, and Irix.
Constraint Based Alignment and resizing of widgets buttons, Geometry Manager check boxes, etc. is automatic. This makes creating dynamic UIs and cross platform UIs a snap!
Checkout these related ports:
- Zziplib - Library to provide transparent read access to zipped files
- Zydis - Fast and lightweight x86/x86-64 disassembler library
- Zycore-c - Support library with platform independent types, macros, etc for Zydis
- Zthread - Platform-independent object-oriented C++ threading library
- Zookeeper - Coordination Service for Distributed Applications
- Zls - Zig LSP implementation + Zig Language Server
- Zfp - High throughput library for compressed floating-point arrays
- Zeal - Offline documentation browser
- Zapcc - C++ caching compiler based on clang
- Zanata-platform - Web-based translation platform
- Zanata-cli - Zanata Java command line client
- Z88dk - Complete Z80/Z180 development kit
- Z80ex - ZiLOG Z80 CPU emulator library
- Z80asm - Assembler for the Z80 microprocessor
- Z80-asm - Z80 assembly code assembler and disassembler