- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
GNOME frontend for anyRemote
The overall goal of this project is to provide remote control service on Linux through Bluetooth, InfraRed, Wi-Fi or just TCP/IP connection.
anyRemote supports wide range of modern cell phones like Nokia, SonyEricsson, Motorola and others.
It was developed as thin communication layer between Bluetooth or IR, Wi-Fi capabled phone and UNIX, and in principle could be configured to manage almost any software.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zorro - Simple to-do list manager
- Znotes - Simple notes managment application based on Qt
- Zim - Desktop wiki editor
- Zanshin - Daily organizer for KDE
- Ydotool - Generic command-line automation tool (no X!)
- Xwrits - Reminds you to take wrist breaks
- Xrolo - Electronic Rolodex
- Xpostitplus - PostIt (R) messages onto your X11 screen
- Xpostit - PostIt (R) messages onto your X11 screen
- Xpad3 - Virtual note-pad system for your X11 desktop
- Xpad - Virtual note-pad system for your X11 desktop
- Xneur - Auto keyboard switcher
- Xmdiary - Personal and group calendar utility
- Xfce4-xkb-plugin - Keyboard layout switching plugin for the Xfce panel
- Xfce4-volumed-pulse - Volume management daemon for Xfce using PulseAudio