- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Rolo is a tool for the Sun workstation which presents a user interface to a simple database of notes in a manner which approximates a Rolodex file.
Each note in your Rolo file is meant to simulate a 3x5 card upon which you may scribble anything you like. You can have any number of cards in your rolodex, Rolo will keep track of them for you. You may browse around through them, create new ones, throw old ones away, search for strings in them, etc.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zorro - Simple to-do list manager
- Znotes - Simple notes managment application based on Qt
- Zim - Desktop wiki editor
- Zanshin - Daily organizer for KDE
- Ydotool - Generic command-line automation tool (no X!)
- Xwrits - Reminds you to take wrist breaks
- Xpostitplus - PostIt (R) messages onto your X11 screen
- Xpostit - PostIt (R) messages onto your X11 screen
- Xpad3 - Virtual note-pad system for your X11 desktop
- Xpad - Virtual note-pad system for your X11 desktop
- Xneur - Auto keyboard switcher
- Xmdiary - Personal and group calendar utility
- Xfce4-xkb-plugin - Keyboard layout switching plugin for the Xfce panel
- Xfce4-volumed-pulse - Volume management daemon for Xfce using PulseAudio
- Xfce4-tumbler - Thumbnail service for Xfce desktop