May 26, 2018
Extra features for Python’s JSON: comments, order, datetimes, etc
The pyjson-tricks package brings several pieces of functionality to python handling of json files
- Store and load numpy arrays in human-readable format.
- Store and load class instances both generic and customized.
- Store and load date/times as a dictionary including timezone.
- Preserve map order using OrderedDict.
- Allow for comments in json files by starting lines with #.
- Sets, complex numbers, Decimal, Fraction, enums, compression, duplicate keys, etc.