May 26, 2018
Asynchronous Component-based Event Application Framework
circuits is a Lightweight Event driven and Asynchronous Application Framework for the Python Programming Language with a strong Component Architecture.
circuits also includes a lightweight, high performance and scalable HTTP/WSGI compliant web server as well as various I/O and Networking components.
- Event driven, with concurrency support
- Component architecture
- Asynchronous I/O components
- No compulsory external dependencies
- Full featured web framework circuits.web
- Coroutine based synchronization primitives