May 26, 2018
PEAR class to maintain PEAR packages
This package revolutionizes the maintenance of PEAR packages. With a few parameters, the entire package.xml is automatically updated with a listing of all files in a package. Features include
- manages the new package.xml 2.0 format in PEAR 1.4.0
- can detect PHP and extension dependencies using PHP_CompatInfo
- reads in an existing package.xml file, and only changes the release/changelog
- a plugin system for retrieving files in a directory. Currently four plugins exist, one for standard recursive directory content listing, one that reads the CVS/Entries files and generates a file listing based on the contents of a checked out CVS repository, one that reads Subversion entries files, and one that queries a Perforce repository.
- incredibly flexible options for assigning install roles to files/directories
- ability to ignore any file based on a * ? wildcard-enabled strings
- ability to include only files that match a * ? wildcard-enabled strings
- ability to manage dependencies
- can output the package.xml in any directory, and read in the package.xml file from any directory.
- can specify a different name for the package.xml file