- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Skip tests when modules not available
Skip test scripts if modules are not available. The requested modules will be loaded, and optionally have their versions checked. If the module is missing, the test script will be skipped. Modules that are found but fail to compile will exit with an error rather than skip.
If used in a subtest, the remainder of the subtest will be skipped.
Skipping will work even if some tests have already been run, or if a plan has been declared.
Versions are checked via a $module->VERSION$wanted_version call. Versions must be provided in a format that will be accepted. No extra processing is done on them.
If perl is used as a module, the version is checked against the running perl version $]. The version can be specified as a number, dotted-decimal string, v-string, or version object.
If the RELEASE_TESTING environment variable is set, the tests will fail rather than skip. Subtests will be aborted, but the test script will continue running after that point.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zziplib - Library to provide transparent read access to zipped files
- Zydis - Fast and lightweight x86/x86-64 disassembler library
- Zycore-c - Support library with platform independent types, macros, etc for Zydis
- Zthread - Platform-independent object-oriented C++ threading library
- Zookeeper - Coordination Service for Distributed Applications
- Zls - Zig LSP implementation + Zig Language Server
- Zfp - High throughput library for compressed floating-point arrays
- Zeal - Offline documentation browser
- Zapcc - C++ caching compiler based on clang
- Zanata-platform - Web-based translation platform
- Zanata-cli - Zanata Java command line client
- Z88dk - Complete Z80/Z180 development kit
- Z80ex - ZiLOG Z80 CPU emulator library
- Z80asm - Assembler for the Z80 microprocessor
- Z80-asm - Z80 assembly code assembler and disassembler