- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Declare new Perl keywords…via a keyword…named keyword
KeywordDeclare implements a new Perl keyword keyword, which you can use to specify other new keywords.
Normally, to define new keywords in Perl, you either have to write them in XS shiver! or use a module like KeywordSimple or KeywordAPI. Using any of these approaches requires you to grab all the source code after the keyword, manually parse out the components of the keyword’s syntax, construct the replacement source code, and then substitute it for the original source code you just parsed.
Using KeywordDeclare, you define a new keyword by specifying its name and a parameter list corresponding to the syntactic components that must follow the keyword. You then use those parameters to construct and return the replacement source code. The module takes care of setting up the keyword, and of the associated syntax parsing, and of inserting the replacement source code in the correct place.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zziplib - Library to provide transparent read access to zipped files
- Zydis - Fast and lightweight x86/x86-64 disassembler library
- Zycore-c - Support library with platform independent types, macros, etc for Zydis
- Zthread - Platform-independent object-oriented C++ threading library
- Zookeeper - Coordination Service for Distributed Applications
- Zls - Zig LSP implementation + Zig Language Server
- Zfp - High throughput library for compressed floating-point arrays
- Zeal - Offline documentation browser
- Zapcc - C++ caching compiler based on clang
- Zanata-platform - Web-based translation platform
- Zanata-cli - Zanata Java command line client
- Z88dk - Complete Z80/Z180 development kit
- Z80ex - ZiLOG Z80 CPU emulator library
- Z80asm - Assembler for the Z80 microprocessor
- Z80-asm - Z80 assembly code assembler and disassembler