- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
General-purpose iterator class
This module is meant to be the definitive implementation of iterators, as popularized by Mark Jason Dominus’s lectures and recent book Higher Order Perl, Morgan Kauffman, 2005.
An “iterator” is an object, represented as a code block that generates the “next value” of a sequence, and generally implemented as a closure. When you need a value to operate on, you pull it from the iterator. If it depends on other iterators, it pulls values from them when it needs to. Iterators can be chained together see IteratorUtil for functions that help you do just that, queuing up work to be done but not actually doing it until a value is needed at the front end of the chain. At that time, one data value is pulled through the chain.
Iterator.pm provides a class that simplifies creation and use of these iterator objects. Other Iterator modules see “SEE ALSO” provide many general-purpose and special-purpose iterator functions.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zziplib - Library to provide transparent read access to zipped files
- Zydis - Fast and lightweight x86/x86-64 disassembler library
- Zycore-c - Support library with platform independent types, macros, etc for Zydis
- Zthread - Platform-independent object-oriented C++ threading library
- Zookeeper - Coordination Service for Distributed Applications
- Zls - Zig LSP implementation + Zig Language Server
- Zfp - High throughput library for compressed floating-point arrays
- Zeal - Offline documentation browser
- Zapcc - C++ caching compiler based on clang
- Zanata-platform - Web-based translation platform
- Zanata-cli - Zanata Java command line client
- Z88dk - Complete Z80/Z180 development kit
- Z80ex - ZiLOG Z80 CPU emulator library
- Z80asm - Assembler for the Z80 microprocessor
- Z80-asm - Z80 assembly code assembler and disassembler