May 26, 2018
SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) implementation in C
Soup is a SOAP Simple Object Access Protocol implementation in C.
It provides a queued asynchronous callback-based mechanism for sending and servicing SOAP requests, and a WSDL Web Service Definition Language for C compilers which generates client stubs and server skeletons for easily calling and implementing SOAP methods. It uses GLib and is designed to work well with GTK applications.
- Completely Asynchronous
- Connection cache
- HTTP chunked transfer and persistent connections
- Authenticated HTTP, SOCKS4, and SOCKS5 proxy support
- SSL Support using OpenSSL
- Apache module server support
- Client digest authentication