- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Complete gcc-based toolcahin for embedded ARM development
FSF binutils/gcc/gdb toolchain for ARM Cortex-M & Cortex-R processors Cortex-M0/M0+/M3/M4, Cortex-R4/R5/R7. This port brings C and C++ compilers. Gloss and libc layer are provided through newlib embedded C library. This is complete package prepated by “GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors” project which is maintained by ARM company itself.
It includes binutils gcc 5.3 with LTO and GRAPHITE support. newlib optimized for speed newlib-nano optimized for two versions of libstdc++, optimized for speed and size. gdb without sim.
All this is built with support for armv6-m, armv7-ar, armv7-m and armv7e-m targets, armv7e-m with and without FPU support and armv8-m too. This port gives bit-to-bit compatibility with “official” embedded ARM toolchain for MacOS X, Linux and Windows.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zziplib - Library to provide transparent read access to zipped files
- Zydis - Fast and lightweight x86/x86-64 disassembler library
- Zycore-c - Support library with platform independent types, macros, etc for Zydis
- Zthread - Platform-independent object-oriented C++ threading library
- Zookeeper - Coordination Service for Distributed Applications
- Zls - Zig LSP implementation + Zig Language Server
- Zfp - High throughput library for compressed floating-point arrays
- Zeal - Offline documentation browser
- Zapcc - C++ caching compiler based on clang
- Zanata-platform - Web-based translation platform
- Zanata-cli - Zanata Java command line client
- Z88dk - Complete Z80/Z180 development kit
- Z80ex - ZiLOG Z80 CPU emulator library
- Z80asm - Assembler for the Z80 microprocessor
- Z80-asm - Z80 assembly code assembler and disassembler