- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Functional Programming in C++
FC++ is a library for functional programming in C++. Functional programming is a programming paradigm in which functions are treated as regular values. Thus, we can have functions that take other functions as parameters. The former functions are called “higher-order” functions. A common feature of functions is that they can be polymorphic. “Polymorphic” means that the same function can be used with arguments of many types. FC++ is distinguished from other libraries including the C++ Standard Library by its complete support for polymorphism FC++ polymorphic higher-order functions can take other polymorphic functions as arguments and return polymorphic functions as results. This is particularly useful i.e., simplifies code in C++ where type inference is limited and we often need to pass polymorphic functions around and determine their type later.
With FC++ you can define your own higher-order polymorphic functions, but the library also contains a large amount of functionality that can be re-used as-is in C++ programs. This includes infinite “lazy” lists, useful higher-order functions like map, compose, etc., a reference-counting facility that can be used to replace C++ pointers, many common logical and arithmetic operators in a form that can be used with higher-order functions, and more.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zziplib - Library to provide transparent read access to zipped files
- Zydis - Fast and lightweight x86/x86-64 disassembler library
- Zycore-c - Support library with platform independent types, macros, etc for Zydis
- Zthread - Platform-independent object-oriented C++ threading library
- Zookeeper - Coordination Service for Distributed Applications
- Zls - Zig LSP implementation + Zig Language Server
- Zfp - High throughput library for compressed floating-point arrays
- Zeal - Offline documentation browser
- Zapcc - C++ caching compiler based on clang
- Zanata-platform - Web-based translation platform
- Zanata-cli - Zanata Java command line client
- Z88dk - Complete Z80/Z180 development kit
- Z80ex - ZiLOG Z80 CPU emulator library
- Z80asm - Assembler for the Z80 microprocessor
- Z80-asm - Z80 assembly code assembler and disassembler