May 26, 2018
Complete rewrite of dia2code in C++
Dia2Code is a small utility used to generate code from a Dia diagram. Dia is a program to make diagrams ports/graphics/dia
- Reads UML diagrams.
- Can handle UML - Generalization, UML - Realization and UML - Implements.
- Selective code generation.
- User-defined output directory.
- Stereotype handling interfaces, abstract classes.
- “Import” and “include” based on the parent classes, the type of attributes and return type of methods if they’re declared in the same diagram.
- Support for JavaBeanstm will create automagically methods to access and modify each attribute.
This is a complete rewrite of dia2code in C++ contributed by Vincent Le Garrec.