May 26, 2018
Multi-platform, multi-architecture disassembly framework
Capstone is a lightweight multi-platform, multi-architecture disassembly framework.
- Supported architectures ARM, ARM64 aka ARMv8, Mips, PowerPC & X86
- Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API
- Provide details on disassembled instruction called “decomposer”
- Provide some semantics of the disassembled instruction, such as list of implicit registers read & written.
- Implemented in pure C language, with bindings for Python, Ruby, C#, Java, GO, OCaml & Vala available.
- Native support for Windows & *nix including MacOSX, Linux, *BSD & Solaris
- Thread-safe by design
- Distributed under the open source BSD license