May 26, 2018
Massively-parallel build system implemented on top of GNU make
build is a massively-parallel software build system implemented on top of GNU make. Build is designed with the following tasks in mind
Some of its features include
- position-independent makefiles.
- non-recursive multi-makefile include-based structure.
- leaf makefiles are full-fledged GNU makefiles, not just variable definitions.
- complete dependency graph.
- inter-project dependency tracking.
- extensible language/compiler framework.