- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Jul 20, 2023
Check syntax of PostgreSQL SQL files
PgSanity checks the syntax of PostgreSQL SQL files.
It does this by leveraging the ecpg command which is traditionally used for preparing C files with embedded SQL for compilation. However, as part of that preparation, ecpg checks the embedded SQL statements for syntax errors using the exact same parser that is in PostgreSQL.
So the approach that PgSanity takes is to take a file that has a list of bare SQL in it, make that file look like a C file with embedded SQL, run it through ecpg and let ecpg report on the syntax errors of the SQL.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zodb3 - Z - Object Database for python
- Zodb - Python object-oriented database
- Zabbix22-libzbxpgsql - Zabbix agent module for comprehensive monitoring of PostgreSQL servers
- Xtrabackup8 - Open-source backup tool for InnoDB and XtraDB
- Xtrabackup - OpenSource version of InnoDB backup with support of Percona extensions
- Xrootd - Framework for fast, low latency, scalable data access
- Xls2txt - Utilities to convert spreadsheet files to text and csv formats
- Xapian-core12 - Probabilistic text search database engine
- Xapian-core10 - Probabilistic text search database engine
- Xapian-core - Probabilistic text search database engine
- Xapian-bindings12 - Bindings allowing Xapian to be used from various programming languages
- Xapian-bindings - Bindings allowing Xapian to be used from various programming languages
- Wfb2sql - CIA World Fact Book to SQL Conversion Utility
- Webdis - HTTP interface for Redis
- Vsqlite - Well designed and portable SQLite3 Wrapper for C++