- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Import CSV data and Large Object to PostgreSQL
pgloader imports data from a flat file and inserts it into one or more PostgreSQL database tables. It uses a flat file per database table, and you can configure as many Sections as you want, each one associating a table name and a data file.
Data are parsed and rewritten, then given to PostgreSQL COPY command. Parsing is necessary for dealing with end of lines and eventual trailing separator characters, and for column reordering your flat data file may not have the same column order as the database table has.
pgloader is also able to load some large objects data into PostgreSQL, as of now only Informix UNLOAD data files are supported. This command gives large objects data location information into the main data file. pgloader parse it add the text or bytea content properly escaped to the COPY data.
pgloader issues some timing statistics every “commit_every” commits. At the end of processing each section, a summary of overall operations, numbers of rows copied and commits, time it took in seconds, errors logged and database errors is issued.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zodb3 - Z - Object Database for python
- Zodb - Python object-oriented database
- Zabbix22-libzbxpgsql - Zabbix agent module for comprehensive monitoring of PostgreSQL servers
- Xtrabackup8 - Open-source backup tool for InnoDB and XtraDB
- Xtrabackup - OpenSource version of InnoDB backup with support of Percona extensions
- Xrootd - Framework for fast, low latency, scalable data access
- Xls2txt - Utilities to convert spreadsheet files to text and csv formats
- Xapian-core12 - Probabilistic text search database engine
- Xapian-core10 - Probabilistic text search database engine
- Xapian-core - Probabilistic text search database engine
- Xapian-bindings12 - Bindings allowing Xapian to be used from various programming languages
- Xapian-bindings - Bindings allowing Xapian to be used from various programming languages
- Wfb2sql - CIA World Fact Book to SQL Conversion Utility
- Webdis - HTTP interface for Redis
- Vsqlite - Well designed and portable SQLite3 Wrapper for C++