May 26, 2018
DBIx::Abstract - DBI SQL abstraction
DBIxAbstract - DBI SQL abstraction.
This module provides methods for doing manipulating database tables This module provides methods retrieving and storing data in SQL databases. It provides methods for all of the more important SQL commands like SELECT, INSERT, REPLACE, UPDATE, DELETE.
It endeavors to produce an interface that will be intuitive to those already familiar with SQL.
Notable features include
- data_source generation for some DBD drivers.
- Can check to make sure the connection is not stale and reconnect if it is.
- Controls statement handles for you.
- Can delay writes.
- Generates complex where clauses from hashes and arrays.
- Shortcuts convenience functions for some common cases. Like select_all_to_hashref.