- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Read, manipulate, and display geo data
Tkgeomap is an open source set of extensions to the Tcl/Tk scripting language. It adds commands that read, manipulate, and display geographic data.
It provides four packages
- tclgeomap - library written in C adds commands for basic geography calculations and data access.
- tclgeomap_procs - library written in Tcl adds procedures that supplement tclgeomap.
- tkgeomap - library written in C that adds the ability to draw maps
- tkgeomap_procs - library written in Tcl adds procedures that supplement tkgeomap.
This port contains the Tk part.
Checkout these related ports:
- Xworld - Earth as seen from the direction of the sun
- Xtide - Harmonic tide clock and tide predictor
- Xplanet - Draw pictures of the earth textured by an image
- Xphoon - Set the root window to the moon in its current phase
- Xmoontool - Version of John Walker's classical moontool for X11/Motif
- Xephem - Interactive astronomical ephemeris program
- Xeartk - Small demo for tkgeomap
- Xearth - Set the root window to the image of earth
- Wmsun - Dockapp that displays the rise and set times of the Sun
- Wmspaceweather - DockApp that shows the weather at geosynchronous orbit
- Wmsolar - Dockapp that displays the Solar System viewed from the top
- Wmmoonclock - Displays the phase of the moon, plus orbital data
- Wmjupiter - Dockapp that displays information on Jupiter
- Wmglobe - Neat xearth-like WindowMaker dockapp
- Weather - Utility to provide current weather conditions and forecasts