- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
GTK+ front end for various archiving tools
XArchive is a GTK+ front end for command line archiving tools such as tar, rar, zip, ace, 7zip, arj, and rpm.
It uses external bash shell wrappers to handle the different types of file formats, so adding support for new archive types can be easily done by writing a wrapper.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zutils - Utilities for searching in bzip2, gzip, lzip, and xz archives
- Zstr - C++ header-only ZLib wrapper
- Zstd - Fast real-time compression algorithm
- Zpaqfranz - Swiss army knife for the serious backup manager
- Zopfli - Zopfli Compression Algorithm
- Zoo - Manipulate archives of files in compressed form
- Zlib-ng - Fork of the zlib data compression library
- Zipper - Tool for inspecting the contents of a compressed archive
- Zipmix - Produce .ZIP file from two other ones with the best compressed files
- Zip - Create/update ZIP files compatible with PKZIP
- Zchunk - Compressed file format that splits the file into independent chunks
- Xpk - The eXternal PacKer (XPK) library system
- Xmill - Efficient compressor for XML
- Xdms - Tool for decompressing Amiga DMS files
- Xarchiver - Desktop-agnostic GTK frontend to various archiving tools