- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Hijri-Gregorian dates converter based on the Umm al-Qura calendar
hijri-converter is a Python package to convert accurately between Hijri and Gregorian dates using the Umm al-Qura calendar.
- Accurate and verified date conversion.
- Optimized code performance compared to similar packages.
- Intuitive, clean, and easy-to-use interface.
- Most of the methods and formats are similar to those of standard library.
- Multilingual representation of weekday names, months, and calendar era notations.
- Easily extendable to support other natural languages.
- Rich comparison between dates.
- Validation of input dates.
- Works on Python 3.6+ with zero dependencies.
- Thoroughly tested with 100 test coverage.
Checkout these related ports:
- Libreoffice -
- Libitl - API abstraction to common Islamic calculations
- Khotot - Meta-port for popular Arabic font packages
- Kacst_fonts - Truetype Arabic fonts created by KACST
- Aspell - Aspell Arabic dictionaries
- Arabtex - TeX/LaTeX package to generate Arabic writing
- Ae_fonts_ttf - Collection of TrueType Arabic fonts
- Ae_fonts_mono - Collection of PCF fonts that include Arabic glyphs