May 26, 2018
Quickly change and apply a different locale from the tools menu
Allows you to quickly change and apply a different locale from the tools menu
- Handy tool for all people involved with multilingual usage of Mozilla applications.
- Switches the Mozilla User Interface language general.useragent.locale preference
- Switches the accept_language preference, so complete websites will be translated. if the http accept language header is supported, e.g. like Google does
- Switches the Spell Checker Dictionary preference. if supported by your Mozilla application
- Remembers the dictionary and content locale for each site and automatically switches when you load that site. It also tries to detect the language of sites itself, and if found automatically switches to that language.
- Auto restarts the application in versions 1.4+ only if needed
- Includes country flag icons for ‘all’ countries by famfamfam.com.
- Displays the flag of the currently selected locale on your statusbar.
- Add 3 of your own custom defined locales.