May 26, 2018
Emacs major mode for editing XSL stylesheets
Emacs major mode for editing XSL stylesheets.
- XSL customization group for setting some variables
- Initial stylesheet inserted into empty XSL buffers;
- “Template” menu for jumping to template rules, named templates, key declarations, and attribute-set declarations in the buffer;
- `xsl-process’ function that runs an XSL processor and collects the output;
- Predefined command line templates and error regexps for Java and Windows executable versions of both XT and Saxon;
- Font lock highlighting so that the important information stands out;
- `xsl-complete’ function for inserting element and attribute names;
- `xsl-insert-tag’ function for inserting matching start- and end-tags;
- Automatic completion of end-tags;
- Automatic indenting of elements with user-definable indentation step; and
- Comprehensive abbreviations table to further ease typing.