- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Reasonable Expectation Of Privacy
reop is a simple, semi-modern wannabe PGP clone.
Supported operations include signing -S and verifying -V messages, plus a variety of options for encrypting messages -D -E. It does everything you’d expect a PGP program to do. More accurately, it does everything I expect you to expect a PGP program to do.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zzuf - Transparent application input fuzzer
- Zlint - X.509 certificate linter
- Zeronet - Decentralized websites using Bitcoin crypto and BitTorrent network
- Zenmap - GUI frontend for the Nmap scanning utility
- Zeek - System for detecting network intruders in real-time
- Zaproxy - The OWASP zed attack proxy
- Yubioath-desktop - GUI for displaying OATH codes with a Yubikey
- Yubikey-personalization-gui - Graphical YubiKey personalization tool
- Yubikey-manager-qt - Cross-platform application for configuring any YubiKey
- Yubikey-agent - Seamless ssh-agent for YubiKeys
- Yubico-piv-tool - Yubico PIV tool
- Ylva - Command line password manager and file encryption program
- Ykpers - Library and tool for personalization of Yubico's YubiKey
- Ykclient - Yubico C client library
- Yersinia - Layer 2 vulnerability scanner (switches, spanning tree, 802.1q ...)