- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Reference implementation of OpenID server
OpenID is a decentralized identity system, but one that’s actually decentralized and doesn’t entirely crumble if one company turns evil or goes out of business.
An OpenID identity is just a URL. You can have multiple identities in the same way you can have multiple URLs. All OpenID does is provide a way to prove that you own a URL identity.
Anybody can run their own site using OpenID, and anybody can be an OpenID server, and they all work with each other without having to register with or pay anybody to “get started”. An owner of a URL can pick which OpenID server to use.
See also http//www.openid.net
Checkout these related ports:
- Zzuf - Transparent application input fuzzer
- Zlint - X.509 certificate linter
- Zeronet - Decentralized websites using Bitcoin crypto and BitTorrent network
- Zenmap - GUI frontend for the Nmap scanning utility
- Zeek - System for detecting network intruders in real-time
- Zaproxy - The OWASP zed attack proxy
- Yubioath-desktop - GUI for displaying OATH codes with a Yubikey
- Yubikey-personalization-gui - Graphical YubiKey personalization tool
- Yubikey-manager-qt - Cross-platform application for configuring any YubiKey
- Yubikey-agent - Seamless ssh-agent for YubiKeys
- Yubico-piv-tool - Yubico PIV tool
- Ylva - Command line password manager and file encryption program
- Ykpers - Library and tool for personalization of Yubico's YubiKey
- Ykclient - Yubico C client library
- Yersinia - Layer 2 vulnerability scanner (switches, spanning tree, 802.1q ...)