- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Perl5 interface to the MD2 message digest algorithm
The DigestMD2 module allows you to use the RSA Data Security Inc. MD2 Message Digest algorithm from within Perl programs. The algorithm takes as input a message of arbitrary length and produces as output a 128-bit “fingerprint” or “message digest” of the input.
The DigestMD2 programming interface is identical to the interface of DigestMD5. MD2 is described in RFC 1115.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zzuf - Transparent application input fuzzer
- Zlint - X.509 certificate linter
- Zeronet - Decentralized websites using Bitcoin crypto and BitTorrent network
- Zenmap - GUI frontend for the Nmap scanning utility
- Zeek - System for detecting network intruders in real-time
- Zaproxy - The OWASP zed attack proxy
- Yubioath-desktop - GUI for displaying OATH codes with a Yubikey
- Yubikey-personalization-gui - Graphical YubiKey personalization tool
- Yubikey-manager-qt - Cross-platform application for configuring any YubiKey
- Yubikey-agent - Seamless ssh-agent for YubiKeys
- Yubico-piv-tool - Yubico PIV tool
- Ylva - Command line password manager and file encryption program
- Ykpers - Library and tool for personalization of Yubico's YubiKey
- Ykclient - Yubico C client library
- Yersinia - Layer 2 vulnerability scanner (switches, spanning tree, 802.1q ...)