May 26, 2018
Periodic table of elements for KDE 4
Kalzium is your digital replacement for the periodic table on paper. It is a program that visualizes the periodic table of elements PSE and includes basic information about all common elements in the PSE. It has gained much more functions over time.
- Versatile overview of all important data from the elements like melting points, electron affinity, electron negativity, electron configuration, radii, mass, ionisation energy.
- Tool to visualize the spectral lines of each element.
- Different colored views for the PSE separation of the different blocks, year simulator, temperature simulator.
- Molecular weight calculator.
- An isotope table.
- 3D molecule editor, with a load and save functionality.
- An equation solver for stoichiometric problems.
- Filetype conversion for different types of chemical programs.
- Tool to produce a comprehesive list of all risk and safety statements.