May 26, 2018
IRC client for Emacs
Riece is an IRC client for Emacs. It provides the following features
- Several IRC servers may be used at the same time.
- Essential features can be built upon the extension framework called “add-on” capable of dependency tracking.
- Installation is easy. Riece doesn’t depend on other packages.
- Setup is easy. Automatically save/restore the configuration.
- Riece uses separate windows to display users, channels, and dialogues. The user can select the window layout.
- Step-by-step instructions currently written in Japanese are included.
- Mostly compliant with RFC 2812.