- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Another minesweeper game for the X Window System
Xdemineur is a minesweeper game for the X Window System.
The object of this game is to find the location of the mines hidden in the minefield and to mark their location by placing a warning flag. You have exactly as many flags as there are mines. The number of flags that remain to be placed is displayed in the top left corner of the window and a timer is displayed in the top right corner.
Checkout these related ports:
- Ztrack - Simple ncurses based pseudo-3D driving game
- Zoom - Z-Interpreter for X with full V6 support
- Zhlt - Zoner's Half-Life compile tools
- Zephulor - Side scrolling arcade game
- Zdoom - Source port for Doom-engine games
- Zaz - Puzzle game where the player has to arrange balls in triplets
- Zatacka - Nibbles-like multiplayer game
- Zangband - Zangband (Zelazny Angband) with color, X11 support
- Yquake2 - Improved version of Icculus Quake II
- Yahtzee - Curses version of the dice game for one or more players
- Yadex - WAD file editor, for games like Doom and Heretic
- Xzip - Infocom game interpreter that runs under X11
- Xye - Puzzle games like sokoban or boulderdash
- Xworm - Classic game with apples and hungry worm
- Xvmines - Simple minesweeper game for X Window System