- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Set of Perl modules that allows you to enhance logging capabilities
The LogAgent module provides an abstract layer for logging and tracing, which is independent from the actual method used to physically perform those activities. It acts as an agent hence the name that collects the requests and delegates processing to a sublayer the logging driver.
The LogAgent module is meant to be used in all reusable components, since they cannot know in advance how the application which ends up using them will perform its logging activities either by emitting messages on stdout and errors on stderr, or by directing messages to log files, or by using syslog3.
The logging interface is common for all the logging drivers, and is therefore the result of a compromise between many logging schemes any information given at this level must be either handled by all drivers, or may be ignored depending on the application’s final choice.
WARNING THIS INTERFACE IS STILL SOMEWHAT ALPHA AND COULD STILL CHANGE DEPENDING ON THE FEEDBACK THE AUTHOR RECEIVES, WITHOUT ANY BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY ASSURANCE.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zziplib - Library to provide transparent read access to zipped files
- Zydis - Fast and lightweight x86/x86-64 disassembler library
- Zycore-c - Support library with platform independent types, macros, etc for Zydis
- Zthread - Platform-independent object-oriented C++ threading library
- Zookeeper - Coordination Service for Distributed Applications
- Zls - Zig LSP implementation + Zig Language Server
- Zfp - High throughput library for compressed floating-point arrays
- Zeal - Offline documentation browser
- Zapcc - C++ caching compiler based on clang
- Zanata-platform - Web-based translation platform
- Zanata-cli - Zanata Java command line client
- Z88dk - Complete Z80/Z180 development kit
- Z80ex - ZiLOG Z80 CPU emulator library
- Z80asm - Assembler for the Z80 microprocessor
- Z80-asm - Z80 assembly code assembler and disassembler