May 26, 2018
CORBA Notification Service (CosNotification) for omniORB
omniNotify is a multi-threaded implementation of the CORBA Notification Service CosNotification, a feature-enriched version of the CORBA Event Service CosEvents. omniNotify offers asynchronous, decoupled, event-based communication between distributed and heterogeneous applications.
The main features of omniNotify are
- Implemented in C++.
- Scalable filter evaluation and event dispatching architecture.
- Support for push-based and pull-based event suppliers and consumers.
- Support variants of suppliers/consumers that transmit per push/pull o a CORBAAny a single arbitrary value; o a CosNotificationStructuredEvent a single structured event; o a CosNotificationEventBatch a sequence of structured events.
- Administrative and Notification QoS properties.
- Backward compatible with CosEvents.