May 26, 2018
GNAT Component Collection from Adacore
The reusable library known as the GNAT Component Collection GNATColl is based on one main principle general-purpose packages that are part of the GNAT technology should also be available to user application code. The compiler front end, the GNAT Programming Studio GPS Interactive Development Environment, and the GNAT Tracker web-based interface all served as sources for the components.
The GNATColl components complement the predefined Ada and GNAT libraries and deal with a range of common programming issues including string and text processing, memory management, and file handling. Several of the components are especially useful in enterprise applications.
- Scripts Embedding script languages * Traces Logging information
- Memory Monitoring memory usage * Mmap Reading and writing files
- Boyer-Moore Searching strings * Paragraph filling Formatting text
- Templates Generating text * Email Processing email messages
- Ravenscar Patterns for multitasking * VFS Manipulating files
- Storage Pools Controlling memory mgmt * Tribooleans Three-state logic
- Geometry Primitive geometric ops * Refcount Reference counting
- Projects Manipulating
gprfiles * Config Parsing configuration files
- SQL Database interface