- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Windows HTML Help (.chm) viewer for UNIX
xCHM is a .chm viewer for UNIX. CHM is commonly used for a rich-text help files on Windows platform, and for publishing eBooks.
xCHM can show the contents tree if one is available, print the displayed page, change fonts faces and size, work with bookmarks, do the usual history stunts forward, back, home, and seach for text in the whole book.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zorro - Simple to-do list manager
- Znotes - Simple notes managment application based on Qt
- Zim - Desktop wiki editor
- Zanshin - Daily organizer for KDE
- Ydotool - Generic command-line automation tool (no X!)
- Xwrits - Reminds you to take wrist breaks
- Xrolo - Electronic Rolodex
- Xpostitplus - PostIt (R) messages onto your X11 screen
- Xpostit - PostIt (R) messages onto your X11 screen
- Xpad3 - Virtual note-pad system for your X11 desktop
- Xpad - Virtual note-pad system for your X11 desktop
- Xneur - Auto keyboard switcher
- Xmdiary - Personal and group calendar utility
- Xfce4-xkb-plugin - Keyboard layout switching plugin for the Xfce panel
- Xfce4-volumed-pulse - Volume management daemon for Xfce using PulseAudio