- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Web safe object pickling/unpickling
The rencode module is similar to bencode from the BitTorrent project. For complex, heterogeneous data structures with many small elements, r-encodings take up significantly less space than b-encodings.
This version of rencode is a complete rewrite in Cython to attempt to increase the performance over the pure Python module written by Petru Paler, Connelly Barnes et al. Later, it was forked, enhanced, and bundled with Deluge. Now, it is re-packaged and distributed by Xpra.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zbase32 - Base32 Encoder/Decoder
- Ytnef - Unpack data in MS Outlook TNEF format
- Yj - Convert between YAML, TOML, JSON, and HCL
- Yj-bruceadams - Command line tool that converts YAML to JSON
- Xml2c - Convert an XML file into C struct/string declarations
- Xdeview - X11 program for uu/xx/Base64/BinHex/yEnc de-/encoding
- Wkhtmltopdf - Convert HTML (or live webpages) to PDF or image
- Uulib - Library for uu/xx/Base64/BinHex/yEnc de-/encoding
- Uudeview - Program for uu/xx/Base64/BinHex/yEnc de-/encoding
- Unix2dos - Convert ASCII newlines between CR/LF and LF
- Tuc - Text to Unix Conversion
- Trans - Character encoding converter generator
- Tnef - Unpack data in MS Outlook TNEF format
- Ta2as - TASM to AT&T asm syntax converter (GNU AS)
- Showkey - Display cooked key sequences (keycap-to-keystrokes mappings)