- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Free Implementation of the Unicode Bidirectional Algorithm
A Free Implementation of the Unicode Bidirectional Algorithm.
The library implements all of the algorithm as described in the “Unicode Standard Annex #9, The Bidirectional Algorithm, http//www.unicode.org/unicode/reports/tr9/”. FriBidi is exhautively tested against Bidi Reference Code, and due to our best knowledge, does not contain any conformance bugs.
In the API, we were inspired by the document “Bi-Di languages support - BiDi API proposal” by Franck Portaneri which he wrote as a proposal for adding BiDi support to Mozilla.
Internally the library uses Unicode entirely. The character property function was automatically created from the Unicode property list data file, PropList.txt, available from the Unicode Online Data site. This means that every Unicode character will be treated in strict accordance with the Unicode specification. The same is true for the mirroring of characters, which also works for all the characters listed as mirrorable in the Unicode specification.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zbase32 - Base32 Encoder/Decoder
- Ytnef - Unpack data in MS Outlook TNEF format
- Yj - Convert between YAML, TOML, JSON, and HCL
- Yj-bruceadams - Command line tool that converts YAML to JSON
- Xml2c - Convert an XML file into C struct/string declarations
- Xdeview - X11 program for uu/xx/Base64/BinHex/yEnc de-/encoding
- Wkhtmltopdf - Convert HTML (or live webpages) to PDF or image
- Uulib - Library for uu/xx/Base64/BinHex/yEnc de-/encoding
- Uudeview - Program for uu/xx/Base64/BinHex/yEnc de-/encoding
- Unix2dos - Convert ASCII newlines between CR/LF and LF
- Tuc - Text to Unix Conversion
- Trans - Character encoding converter generator
- Tnef - Unpack data in MS Outlook TNEF format
- Ta2as - TASM to AT&T asm syntax converter (GNU AS)
- Showkey - Display cooked key sequences (keycap-to-keystrokes mappings)