- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Communication interface library for usbmuxd
‘usbmuxd’ stands for “USB multiplexing daemon”. This daemon is in charge of multiplexing connections over USB to an iPhone or iPod Touch. To users, it means you can sync your music, contacts, photos, etc. over USB. To developers, it means you can connect to any listening localhost socket on the device.
This package contains the usbmuxd communication interface library.
Checkout these related ports:
- Yfklog - Amateur Radio curses based logging program
- Yagiuda - Used to calculate yagi-uda antenna patterns useful to ham radio
- Yaac - Platform-independent Java application for the APRS network
- Xnecview - X11 viewer of NEC2 input and output data
- Xnec2c - Used to calculate antenna patterns useful to ham radio
- Xmorse - Fully automatic Morse code teaching machine
- Xlog - Amateur Radio logging application
- Xdx - Amateur Radio DX cluster monitor
- Xdemorse - X/GTK+-3 application for decoding Morse code signals into text
- Xcwcp - X11 CW Tutor using unixcw
- Xastir - X Amateur Station Tracking and Information Reporting
- Wy60 - Curses-based emulator for the Wyse 60 terminal
- Wwl - Calculates distance (qrb) used in Amateur Radio
- Wsjtz - Clone of WSJT-X software with additional features
- Wsjtx - Weak signal ham radio communication package