May 26, 2018
Graphical tool for designing finite state machines
Qfsm is a graphical editor for finite state machines written in C++ using Qt.
Finite state machines are a model to describe complex objects or systems in terms of the states they may be in. In practice they can used to create regular expressions, scanners or other program code.
Current features of Qfsm are
- Creation, editing, loading and saving of binary and ASCII machines
- Drawing of states and transitions
- Binary and ASCII condition codes
- Setting of a start state and end states
- Cut, copy & paste inside Qfsm
- Printing of diagrams
- Multiple windows
- Integrity check
- Interactive simulation
- AHDL/VHDL export
- State table export Latex, HTML