- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Digital logic designer and circuit simulator
- Visualization of signal states with measurement graphs.
- Single gate mode to analyze oscillations.
- Analysis and synthesis of combinatorial and sequential circuits.
- Simple testing of circuits You can create test cases and execute them to verify your design.
- Includes a simple editor for finite state machines FSM. A FSM can then be converted to a state transition table and a circuit implementing the FSM.
- Contains a library with the most commonly used 74xx series integrated circuits
- Supports generic circuits. This allows the creation of circuits that can be parameterized when used. In this way, it is possible, for e.g., to create a barrel shifter with a selectable bit width.
- Supports large circuits The “Conway’s Game of Life” example consists of about 2400 active components and works just fine.
- It is possible to use custom components which are implemented in Java and packed in a jar file. See this example for details.
- Simple remote TCP interface which e.g. allows an assembler IDE to control the simulator.
- Components can be described using VHDL or Verilog. The open source VHDL simulator ghdl needs to be installed to simulate a VHDL defined component, and the open source Verilog simulator Icarus Verilog is required to simulate a Verilog defined component.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zcad - Simple CAD program
- Z88 - Compact Finite Element Analysis System
- Yosys - Yosys Open SYnthesis Suite
- Yosys-systemverilog - SystemVerilog support for Yosys
- Xyce - Xyce electronic simulator
- Xcircuit - X11 circuit schematics drawing program
- Veryl - Veryl A modern Hardware Description Language (HDL)
- Veroroute - PCB (printed circuit board) design software
- Verilog-mode.el - Emacs lisp modules for the Verilog language
- Verilator - Synthesizable Verilog to C++ compiler
- Uranium - Python framework for 3D printing applications
- Uhdm - Universal Hardware Data Model
- Tochnog - Free explicit/implicit Finite Element Program
- Tkgate - Event driven digital circuit simulator
- Sweethome3d - Free interior 3D design application