- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Command-line interface on BioRuby
bio-shell, providing BioRuby Shell, is a command-line interface for BioRuby, an open source bioinformatics library for Ruby.
This code has historically been part of the BioRuby gem, but has been split into its own gem as part of an effort to modularize BioRuby. bio-shell and many more plugins are available at biogems.info.
Checkout these related ports:
- Wise - Intelligent algorithms for DNA searches
- Wfa2-lib - Exact gap-affine algorithm using homology to accelerate alignment
- Vt - Discovers short variants from Next Generation Sequencing data
- Vsearch - Versatile open-source tool for metagenomics
- Viennarna - Alignment tools for the structural analysis of RNA
- Velvet - Sequence assembler for very short reads
- Vcftools - Tools for working with VCF genomics files
- Vcflib - C++ library and CLI tools for parsing and manipulating VCF files
- Vcf2hap - Generate .hap file from VCF for haplohseq
- Vcf-split - Split a multi-sample VCF into single-sample VCFs
- Unikmer - Toolkit for nucleic acid k-mer analysis, set operations on k-mers
- Unanimity - Pacific Biosciences consensus library and applications
- Ugene - Integrated bioinformatics toolkit
- Ucsc-userapps - Command line tools from the UCSC Genome Browser project
- Trimmomatic - Flexible read trimming tool for Illumina NGS data