- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Computing benchmark for integer operations
Dhrystone is a synthetic computing benchmark program developed in 1984 by Reinhold P. Weicker intended to be representative of system integer programming. The Dhrystone grew to become representative of general processor CPU performance.
DMIPS value is result of dhrystone test divided by 1757, results are often reported in DMIPS/MHz. For more information, see http//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhrystone.
Checkout these related ports:
- Wrk - Modern HTTP benchmarking tool
- Webbench - Simple forking web benchmark
- Vkpeak - Profile Vulkan devices to find their peak capacities
- Vkoverhead - Evaluate CPU overhead of Vulkan drivers
- Vkmark - Vulkan benchmark
- Vegeta - HTTP load testing tool and library
- Uperf - Network performance tool to model and replay of networking patterns
- Unixbench - BYTE magazine's Public Domain benchmark for UNIX
- Uica - Code Analyzer from the uops.info project
- Ubench - Unix Benchmark Utility for CPU(s) and memory
- Typometer - Text/code editor typing latency analyzer
- Ttcp - Benchmarking tool for analysing TCP and UDP performance
- Tsung - Multi-protocol distributed load testing tool
- Thrulay - Network capacity tester
- Tcpblast - Measures the throughput of a TCP connection